Henrie Reunion 2009

It was so great to see the family and visit with everyone. I can't beleive how much everyone has changed!

Once again the girls made the weekend very eventful. Jessa gave me a tiny ring box and said, "Here's a prize...open it!" And of course her cute little smile tricks you into thinking she's being so sweet, when bam! I open the box 2 inches away from my face and see a bug-eyed grasshopper staring me in the face. I scrame and chucked the box across the lawn. She laughed and ran over to everyone and said, "Did you hear her scream?" Then she reinacted the whole event! She's so freaking cute!

Aspen tricked me with a hand eye coordination game. You have to move a dot through a path and after each level the path gets smaller and smaller. Your supposed to get a score after the 3rd level. As I complete each level and get more and more serious and get closer and closer to the screen this scary women pops up on the screen and shreaks. I scrame and shook so bad. (LOL) I am always shaking when I get scared, ask Alek!

The mines were so much fun too! I was really happy Ashley and Aspen came with us to the mine. They were so fun to be with and are great target shooters. Go Girls!!! We'll have to go shooting sometime.

Anywho, enjoy the pictures! Let me know if you'd like me to email them to you.

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

I love your blog- I am so happy that you got one! Keep in touch!