Day Trip Pics

Surprisingly this turned out to be a very enjoyable trip. After the busy night we had, the last place we wanted to be was in a truck all day. Jusr driving and driving... And then we ended up half way to Oregon a.k.a. Mountain Home, Idaho. Ya, I know what your thinking, and trust me its in the middle of nowhere. At least they had a Wal-mart or I wouldn't have gotten these cute pictures.

It reminded me of Elko, Nevada. Kinda run down and not so easy on the eyes. It's like the arm pit of the state. Not alot goes on and it kinda smells at times. Seriously though, the whole time we were there and the more I saw of this little town, it reminded me of Napoleon Dynamite. I never fully understood how come everything in that movie was old and outdated, I honestly thought that the movie's timeline was set back in the early 90's.
But now I know that the movie was present day IDAHO. Emphasis on IDAHO! I was happy to see Alek and his brither spend some one on one time visiting. Well as on on one as it can be when your wife is in the car at least. LOL And to put the cherry on top, everyone farted the whole way home. These are definately the best years of my life, and OURS!

No comments: