NPC Natural Bodybuilding

Don't worry I am not getting roided out and ripped. I am simply a bikini competitor. All you ahve to do is be able to walk on stage in 5 inch heels without tripping and wear a bikini. I had butterflies before going out on stage but when it as over all I wanted to do was go right back out on stage.

I placed 3rd at my first competition in Aril. I was able to compete with some beautiful young women and meet Johnny Jackson! One of the strongest men in the U.S. Along with alot of amazing people who have overcome health problems to compete. I am training for the National competition in Vegas July 24. It's still iffy as to whether I am going for sure, but as for now I am planning on it and am training hard. Wish me Luck!

1 comment:

jillybeanz said...

My god you look fabulous!!!! How cool is that! Good luck in Vegas & keep us posted for sure!!!! Miss you guys :)