Furry Friends

When we moved into the house we knew we weren't alone. I tell you our little "friends" are so sneaky. Even Goliath has had it. Last sunday morning, I has awakened by banging in the kitchen. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen and no one was there. So walked away and heard it again, I slowly peaked around the corner and theres goliath, draggin his food bowl away from the fridge. I'm thinking, "What is he doing that for?" So I grabbed the dish and put it back, walked out of the kitchen and waited. He was persistant on moveing his dish. I awaited curiously as he dragged in across the kitchen floor and walked back ove rto the fridge and peeked underneath. then it hit me. Those dang mice are eating his dog food. LOL He is so smart. I can't beleive a dog would realize that something is eating his food and he's going to move his dish to the middle of the floor and try to catch em.

Just a note, Goliath's girlfirend, Cinnamon, is going to have babies any day now! :)

No comments: